Politeknik Internasional Bali is a resort-themed campus strategically located in Bali, home of tourism industry in Indonesia. Standing on 15 Hectares of BITDeC area. We are providing 3 study programs including:
- Culinary Arts – A.Md.Par
- Hotel Management – S.Tr.Par
- Convention & Event Management – S.Tr.Par
Scholarship is available for student who has academic and/or non-academic achievement.
What makes us different?
- 64-68% practical class vs 32-36% theory
- Professional standard facilities
- Tourism-preneur campus (tourism-based entrepreneurship)
- 2 times internship placement in Indonesia and/or abroad (USA/Dubai/Japan/Australia/Thailand/Singapore/Malaysia/etc.)
- Dormitory facilities